As low as: $659.00
Made in Sweden - BT Delivers!
The BT Lifter is the universal Hand Pallet Truck, suitable for moving loads in all types of applications. Available in different versions and with many options.
5,000 lbs. Capacity!
- 10-gauge, single-piece, roll-forms forks for exceptional strength and durability
- Ergonomic handle design with insulating handgrips
- Fingertip control of all functions
- Brass fittings at all pivot points
- 2 load carrying bearings
- 10 grease fittings
- Strong and powerful pressure bearing as standard, for low steering force and long durability.
- BT lowering control (BLC-valve) enables a controlled and smooth lowering.
- Strong and robust connection between tow bar and pump.
- A large variety of wheel types: nylon, polyurethane and steel.
- Greasable bushings ensure a long service life.
- Orange powder coating and robot welding give a precise and high quality finish.
- Quick lift and overload can be combined.
- Customized configurations and designs are available on request.
- Choice of fork lengths - Standard
- Choice of wheel types - Standard
- Climber wheels - Standard
- Solid push bars - Standard
Controls and Instruments
- Tiller arm steering - Standard
- 180 degree steering - Standard
- BLC valve - Standard
- Parking brake - Option
- 48" Back rest - Option
Technical Specs (Model LHM230U)
Rated capacity - 5,000 lbs.
Weight - 150 lbs.
Steer wheels - 6.9" x 2.4"
Fork wheels, single - 2.9" x 3.9"
Pump force, rate capacity 75 lbs.
Dimensions (Model LHM230U)
- Front axle to fork face - 41.5"
- Wheel base - 50.4"
- Height of lowered fork - 2.9"
- Lift height - 7.5"
- Height of handle in neutral position - 48"
- Truck length included in back of fork - 14.4"
- Chasis, Width - 20.5" x 27"
- Fork thickness - 1.8"
- Fork width - 6.1"
- Fork length - 36", 42" or 48" (choice)
- Width across forks - 20.5" or 27"
- Floor clearance mid wheelbase - 1.1"
- Turning Radius - 57.6"
- 2 year warranty on frame and pump
- 90 day warranty on wheels, axles, bearings and bushings
- 30 day warranty on seals